- This event has passed.
Flu Shot Clinics
November 12 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
One event on November 12, 2019 at 9:30 am
A community pharmacist will be visiting Mount Pleasant Neighbourhood House to administer publicly-funded flu shots for those who qualify, including Aboriginal participants, seniors, and neighbourhood house staff and volunteers.
Please pre-register at the front desk or call 604.879.8208.
Who is eligible?
- People 65+ and their caregivers
- Adults with chronic health conditions & their household contacts
- Health care workers & emergency responders Household contacts and caregivers of children from birth to less than 5 years of age
- Pregnant women at any stage of pregnancy
- Visitors to healthcare facilities Residents of nursing homes and other chronic care facilities
- Aboriginal peoples
- People with a body mass index of 40 or greater
For more information about eligibility, please contact the Shoppers Drug Mart pharmacy staff at 604.738.3107 ext 33.