January 26 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
One event on January 15, 2019 at 10:00am
One event on January 26, 2019 at 10:00am
One event on February 2, 2019 at 10:00am
One event on February 9, 2019 at 10:00am
One event on February 16, 2019 at 10:00am
One event on February 23, 2019 at 10:00am
One event on March 2, 2019 at 10:00am
For newcomers with foreign community and social service experience.
- Thursday, January 10: 3:30-5 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 15: 3:30-5 p.m.
You will learn
- Canadian community and social service system
- Gain confidence in public speaking
- Develop communication and language skills
- Impromptu speaking
- Improve your job or promotion prospects
Attending an information session and an intake interview is required prior to being accepted into the program. Limited spots available. Participants will get a certificate and reference letter upon successful completion of the program.
LKassama@mpnh.org, 604.879.8208 ext 223
email@example.com, 604.879.8208 ext 232