The Winner’s Circle Fundraiser
October 2 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
The Winner’s Circle: Become a neighbourhood champion!
Become a neighbourhood champion!
Join us for this much-anticipated fun and fancy evening!
With betting on virtual horse-racing, cocktails and canapés from local businesses, a silent auction, prizes, and suprises, you’ll have a great time with friends, family and colleagues in the Winner’s Circle.
Bet on a winning horse for a chance to win a prize package, or to be entered into the grand prize 50/50 draw!
- Single tickets Includes food and one beer or signature cocktail
$60/person for purchases September 3-25
$75/person for purchases September 26-October 2
- Group tables $600 for 8 people, includes food and one beer or signature cocktail per person
Drinks & Bets
- Beer from Main Street Brewing: $5
- Moscow Mule cocktails: $5
- Bets: $5
- $1,000 Race Package
- Featuring your company name logo on the big screen before a race, with an announcement by our MC
- A social media post about your organization, leading up to the big event, and a social media post on the night of the event
- $2,500 Winner’s Circle Package
- Race Sponsorship: Featuring your company name logo on the big screen before a race, with an announcement by our MC
- Your organization’s logo on our poster
- A social media post about your organization, leading up to the big event and a social media post on the night of the event
- Space for your organization’s signage at the event (a poster or banner)
There is a ground-floor wheelchair accessible entrance at Heritage Hall, as well as a wheelchair accessible washroom that is available for use as a gender-inclusive washroom. Multi-stall gendered washrooms are located down one flight of stairs, and we ask folks to use these ones if they can. For those with scent sensitivities, we endeavour to have a scent-reduced environment at our House but people at this event may be wearing scented products. For those with electromagnetic frequency (EMF) sensitivities, please be aware that WiFi and mobile phones will be in use. Please contact us you have additional accessibility needs so we can do our best to support you in attending this event.
Call Jenny to sponsor us, participate, or find out more:
604.879.8208 ext 102 | firstname.lastname@example.org