Connection. Celebration. Engagement. Leadership.
Work with Us
A part of the Association of Neighbourhood Houses of British Columbia (ANHBC), Mount Pleasant Neighbourhood House values a diverse workforce and encourages qualified candidates from all communities to apply.
Please refer to the specific contact and application instructions in each posting:
- Better at Home Support Workers (Kitsilano Neighbourhood House) Posting closes February 8.
- Better at Home Support Workers, Casual (Kitsilano Neighbourhood House) Posting closes February 8.
- Better at Home Support Worker | Housekeeping (Mount Pleasant Neighbourhood House) Ongoing posting. Apply now.
- Indigenous Programmer (Mount Pleasant Neighbourhood House) Posting closes February 13.
- Chief Executive Officer (Association of Neighbourhood Houses of BC) Search underway.
Discover more opportunities at www.anhbc.org/careers.
Stories from our House
New LGBT2Q+ network in Lower Mainland aims to help seniors access community resources for aging A new community response network for lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, two-spirit, and queer/questioning seniors is launching in the Lower Mainland this month. The Lower...read more
So you're thinking of joining us for a stylish night out at The Winner's Circle—but you're not sure about virtual horse racing? Here's how it works! On the night, we'll present a specially-produced video, containing multiple horse races, all filmed at...read more
Help people from 40+ countries, many First Nations, and all generations make the most of of life at our House.