Connection. Celebration. Engagement. Leadership.
Work with Us
A part of the Association of Neighbourhood Houses of British Columbia (ANHBC), Mount Pleasant Neighbourhood House values a diverse workforce and encourages qualified candidates from all communities to apply.
Please refer to the specific contact and application instructions in each posting:
- Better at Home Support Workers (Kitsilano Neighbourhood House) Posting closes February 8.
- Better at Home Support Workers, Casual (Kitsilano Neighbourhood House) Posting closes February 8.
- Better at Home Support Worker | Housekeeping (Mount Pleasant Neighbourhood House) Ongoing posting. Apply now.
- Indigenous Programmer (Mount Pleasant Neighbourhood House) Posting closes February 13.
- Chief Executive Officer (Association of Neighbourhood Houses of BC) Search underway.
Discover more opportunities at www.anhbc.org/careers.
Stories from our House
Horse racing, high fashion, and heavenly curries await at Heritage Hall this February “The Winner’s Circle” Fundraiser | February 19 at Heritage Hall Do you fancy a stylish night out? Are you wishing for a wager on the horses? Then you may want to reserve...read more
Catch up on the details from our latest newsletters, and update your subscription!read more
Help people from 40+ countries, many First Nations, and all generations make the most of of life at our House.